Home Email Lisa Published Work Stamps for Sale Discount Codes

June 20, 2007

Faux Metal Tutorial



Supplies:
Heat Gun
Versamark
Embossing Powder
Card Stock
Stamp




Press versamark onto your card stock



Pour on embossing powder




Use the lid from your embossing powder to flatten out you pile of embossing powder


Using your heat gun heat from underneath your card stock(so the embossing powder does not blow all over). Heat until fully melted, then quickly press your stamp into the melted embossing powder.






Remove stamp once embossing powder has cooled - cut out with scissors and use as an embellishment on your card.





Card Recipe: Brocade Motifs, Brushed Gold Card Stock, Chocolate Chip Card Stock, River Rock Card Stock, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder

Card also uses SCS Sketch Challenge 129

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!! Saw it on TJ first and Had to pop in and ask - is that stamp set in the new SU catalog coming out in july? I want it - I want it!!!
Love your blog too!!!

rozie640 said...

Fabulous tutorial even I can follow!! I will be giving that a try for my convention swaps, such an elegant look.

Maus said...

Ho very neat! Thanks for the nice tutorial :) I bet this eats up a lot of embossing powder though doesn't it?

 
Real Time Web Analytics