Home Email Lisa Published Work Stamps for Sale Discount Codes

August 23, 2007

Funky Vintage 4"x4" Flip Book

I recently received some embellishment paper - Funky Vintage - Lizzie Collection from Innovative Stamp Creations manufactured by Making Memories. This 6"x6" paper pad has some incredible papers!




I made a 4"x4" flip book using the Funky Vintage papers. The image on the front of the book is also from Innovative Stamp Creations (stamp sheet - Art Frames 4). The image is stamped on a piece of stampbord, colored, and highlighted with a white gel pen, then attached to coordinating card stock, then to the front of the book. I used my BIA machine with chocolate coils to hold my book together.





Here's some additional views of the inside







7 comments :

Anonymous said...

very pretty--I like the paper! Good idea to use the BIA machine for the book.

Stefanie said...

Lisa, that is just stunning!

rozie640 said...

Oh my goodness, that is beautiful!!!! Wow, those papers are great, so colorful, it will be adorable with pictures and a little writing or poetry down the slim side panels!!! Beautiful

joslyn said...

love the fun paper. looks great!

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Everything about this book is wonderful! Wish I could make something like that!

Alex said...

Love it Lisa - nice job and great paper! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pat Huntoon said...

How did I miss this post? This book is GREAT!
Pat
www.patstamps.blogspot.com
(see, I take your ideas and run with them!)

 
Real Time Web Analytics