Home Email Lisa Published Work Stamps for Sale Discount Codes

August 7, 2007

Techniques....Techniques....Techniques....


























I'm playing catch up with some DT projects for Lasting Impressions with Panache, and since the TJNL special is ending on Wednesday, August 8, I thought I might enable some of you.....

The above card uses oldie but a goodie technique - Spectrum Roll from the August 2005 TJNL. This is an awesome technique and lends itself nicely to many different types of stamps.














This card uses the Rainbow Double Technique from the August 2007 issue. Another fun and easy technique!











Like watercolor crayons? Then the Burnished Watercolors technique (August '07) would be right up your alley!













More into glitz and shimmer? The Crinkled Twinks (August '07) is a fun technique.


















Now for a sneak peek at the Colorwash Smoosh Technique, this is a super easy technique that I filmed for the the upcoming CD#5. I love colorwash sprays - there's loads of techniques you can do with them.


Did you know you can make your own Colorwash Sprays??? Simply add about 10 drops of dye based reinker to a spritz bottle filled with water and a few drops of alcohol (to help intensify the reinker color) - shake well and your all set!


For this card - I used one of the Thomas Kinkade images from Cornish Heritage Farms, titled "It Doesn't Get Much Better".

3 comments :

rozie640 said...

OH MY GOSH, I have got to learn how to do that. I will have to find out how to get my hands on that technique, I too bought some Thomas Kincade stamps from Cornish Heritage. Beautiful card Lisa.

Corie said...

Oh, I never knew that -- Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Beautiful or should I say handsome card. Love it

Anonymous said...

The card with the suitcase is what stamp...I NEED THIS ONE.

 
Real Time Web Analytics