Home Email Lisa Published Work Stamps for Sale Discount Codes

September 9, 2007

Bloggers Sketch

I used the sketch on Lauren's Blog to create this card using Jolliest Time of the Year. When you look at Lauren's sketch, you'll see I altered mine by tying the bow on the left side and adding my additional circle on the right.




























Card Details:
Card Stock - Real Red, Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink - Artichoke, Black Stazon, Real Red, Blush Blossom
Stamps - Jolliest Time of the Year, Many Merry Messages, Circle of Friendship
Other - Artichoke Grosgrain, Dashing DSP, Scallop Punch, Tool Kit, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

3 comments :

MJ said...

There he is again--you can't say you didn't get your moneys worth on this little guy! Very cute. I really like him punched out--in a crafting terms that it, lol.

Stefanie said...

Super cute Lisa! Lauren has the best sketches.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Lisa I love your take on the Sketch! This card is way cute. Totally love it. Thanks for sharing it wiht me :D

 
Real Time Web Analytics